Aliminusa is an ancient village which is famous for its typical products.
Aliminusa, historically called Terrae Harminusae, was founded by the baron Gregorio Bruno in 1635. Later it was ruled by many important Sicilian noble families such as: Luna, Peralta, Aragona, Moncada, Cutelli and Villarosa.
The most important monuments of the village are the Church of Sant’Anna built in 1635 with a Baroque style and the Baglio Baronale, built in the 17th century and considered the most important historical building of Aliminusa.
People live here:
The “ghiuotta” is a sweet and sour vegetables dish
The pignolata with honey
The Cucciddata a sweet made with almond flour
Festa di San Calogero, holy festivity;
Sagra dell’Origano, food festival;
How to get there:
Get on E90 to Termini Imerese. Take the exit toward Agglomerato Industriale. Follow SS113, SS120 and Strada Provinciale 7/SP7 to Via delle Pergole in Aliminusa.
Villa Splendore Hotel
Country House La Targa Florio
Via Aspromonte, 1, Aliminusa PA
Ph. 091 899 7209;
Primavera Trattoria Pizzeria
Via di Maria Generale, 52, Cerda PA
Ph. 091 899 1042;
Campofelice di roccella