The restaurant is recommended and featured by Michelin, Gambero Rosso, Veronelli, and L’Espresso gastronomic guides
– Our cellar is stocked with the best Sicilian wines.
– It is located in the heart of the Valley of the Temples.
– The dishes are decided according to the catch of the day.
– Buffet of typical Sicilian dishes, vegetables and cheese.
– The restaurant Trattoria dei Templi has a room set aside to host your banquets and receptions.
Typical Mediterranean cuisine.
Orange Salad with Prawns and Mullet.
Homemade sauce of red mullet with fennel and toasted breadcrumbs.
Mosaic of marinated raw fish
The love for cooking and for their land led the owners of Trattoria dei Templi to realize their dream: to open and run a restaurant in one of the most evocative sceneries in Sicily.