In a small medieval city on the Erei Montains, the B&B is located in the historical centre of Aidone.
It’s just a short walk to see the most important archeological and historical places on offer, including: the Archelogic Museum of Morgantina, the S. Domenico Church (famous for its diamonded side), the Adelasia Tower, the S. Maria la Cava Church (S. Filippo Neri), The Norman castle’s rest and the Caratteristic quarters of S. GIAOCMO and SAN LORENZO.
This intimate B&B provides the perfect base for exploring this spectacular medieval city and moreover with its quiet atmosphere, the B&B is an ideal place to spend your relaxing moments. We offer various quiet and comfortable rooms furnished in a traditional but smart and simple style, with en-suite bathrooms with a shower, equipped with air con, a heating system, a TV, sheets and towels.
Guests can enjoy the delicious Elisa breakfast upon request, in a dining room with a garden.
– Relaxation room with free coffee and tea.
– All rooms have air conditioning, a TV and an en-suite bathroom.
– The fridge and the kitchen are available.
– The washing machine is also available for guests but they must be authorized by the owner.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST:
– Small Pets are allowed under B&B owner’s permission.
– Kitchen service
– Theater and Museum ticket reservation