The B&B Il Covo degli Artisti is developed on two floors: the ground floor a large kitchen/breakfast room and living room equipped with: (kitchen area), microwave, espresso coffee machine, moka coffee pot and so can be used to prepare an excellent breakfast; (seating area) sofa, reading corner, LED TV 32 “; on the first floor are the cosy and functional rooms with beds.
In 1600, during the Spanish domination in Sicily, in the fiefdom of Campobello, in the middle of the dirt road that connected with Canicattì Licata, stood a “Post Station” that was called “The Figuredda”. Its name was due to the fact that for protection of the cottage there was a statuette of “Madunnuzza”, placed in a votive chapel. This place was very popular with customers who stopped for refreshments for thier horses and themselves in the journey that took them from Canicattì to Licata. To manage “the Figuredda” there was the Don Cà family collaborated with his wife and their six children, three boys and three girls.