The Elegance, Hospitality and Courtesy of Villa Trigona will make your stay ever more pleasant in the beautiful Sicily, the land of art, history and ancient traditions and for which Wolfgang Goethe, as a result of his trip in 1787 had to say: “Only those who have experienced Sicily can say to really know Italy”.
Within the historic home you will enjoy a very special corner of Sicily, where the quiet and the landscape will recharge your batteries and help you to relax.
Direct contact with the history of the noble architecture will take you back in time, to other rhythms and new dreams.
If Sicily is at the center of the Mediterranean, and Piazza Armerina, for its unrivaled geographical position, it is the heart, for VILLA TRIGONA the guest is the real centre of attention and respect.
Everything is built and designed to welcome, following the age-old tradition of hospitality of this land and our people.
At Villa Trigona we love taking care of our guests, providing them with a large number of options for leisure, from organized excursions to the free paths, immersed in the landscape of our countryside.
- At guests’ disposal: equipped spaces, mountain biking and a network of bicycle paths inside, a playing field, an area dedicated to archery, a bocce court, ping-pong, a hall for television and listening to music, board games for children and adults and a small library. You can also arrange horseback riding.
For the little ones we have a specifically dedicated area equipped with games and, on request, you can also make use of baby parking.
We want to tell you some itineraries that showcase our region and its natural resources, landscapes, history and art, which we think would be of great interest for nature lovers who want to stay in an alternative way, without losing sight of the culture and the environment, also focusing attention on typical and sull’enogastronomia products.
Itineraries and routes to discover special places like the pieces of the precious mosaic art, history, nature and culture that is Sicily.
The centrality of Villa Trigona, situated in Piazza Armerina (En), connected to both
- Aidone (5 Km) which houses the museum and the archaeological site of Morgantina
- Caltagirone (30 km), the city of ceramics, nativity scenes and magnificent and monumental staircase
- The Santo Pietro woods
- Enna (30 km), the medieval city of provincial capital
- the nature reserve of Lake Pergusa (20 km)
- The sea and the beautiful beaches of Scoglitti (about 35 km) and South of Sicily
- Etna (90 km), the largest volcano in Europe that never ceases to surprise and amaze with its spectacular eruptions
- Catania and the Ionian coast
- The Castles Tour